In order to apply for an OAS-Westfield Business School scholarship, it is essential to have been admitted to one of the two (2) study programs and to present the following documentation:
- Passport or ID.
- Updated Curriculum Vitae.
- Copy of university degree.
- Transcript or grade sheet (this document can be submitted until May 10).
- Motivation letter answering the following questions*:
- How does your professional profile and/or work experience converge with the OAS values of democracy, human rights, security and development?
- How will business administration education add value to your professional career and what relevance do you think it will have the MBA in your job projections?
- How do you consider that your Triple Bottom Line vision will have an impact and relevance in the personal and professional spheres upon completing your studies?
*You can send the letter to Paola Murillo: [email protected] – +57 321 235 0021
- Letter specifications:
- 3 pages maximum in PDF format.
- Times New Roman font, font size 12 and 1.5 line spacing.